Monday, April 8, 2013

Reflection Time

In my English class, I have been given an assignment to create a short story. The short story will have a lesson to teach the readers. The story will be told using a make belief hero.

In the past week, I have developing a hero to use for the story. The fun part was getting to use a website to create a hero. Thinking of the story has also been rewarding. While trying to teach readers a lesson, I have also learned from the experience.

While there was some fun parts to the project, there were also some difficulties and it could get frustrating sometimes. Thinking of a story has been hard. The story must teach a lesson and provide entertainment with a hero.

My main character that I have created is The Night Watcher. The Night Watcher patrols the city at night, fighting crime while trying to show the citizens that there is someone watching them. Dressed in a red and black coat and pants with a black shirt, he lurks at the tops of buildings in the city with his unique red and white crossbow. He also carries a large black and red sword on his back for close quarter combat and sometimes to show off.

In the end, I hope my story is able to teach the readers the lesson of the short story. I plan to continue developing my story as thoughts roll in my head. I hope my story will entertain my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment